[Shop-talk] portable air conditiners

Neil Sherry neiljsherry at talktalk.net
Tue Aug 21 14:04:14 MDT 2018

Find a way to send the really hot/moist output from a portable AC unit into the building's system (assuming it has some extraction working)

Get Outlook for Android

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 5:30 PM +0100, "Paul Parkanzky" <parkanzky at gmail.com> wrote:

You'll have to vent the hot air somewhere. Would you be willing to cut
a hole in the wall/ceiling/floor to run the exhaust duct through? You
could always patch it up later.

-Paul

Shop-talk at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html