[Shop-talk] old people pouring gas

Benjamin Zwissler bjzwissler at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 06:10:40 MST 2018

This still requires lifting the the fuel tank higher than the tank you're
filling, but I've used these for kerosene and gasoline.  They're cheap and
will move 5 gallons in a couple minutes.

https://www.amazon.com/Dyna-Glo-DH-10-Kerosene-Manual-Operation/dp/B000DZH8BG

Works great if you have the can in the back of a pickup truck.

Ben....

--
Ben Zwissler
bjzwissler at gmail.com