[Shop-talk] Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone, oh yeah, and I have a question about tv mounts

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Tue Dec 25 04:03:20 MST 2018

Ronnie writes about Monoprice.com

First, what a great site.  The prices are dirt cheap!

Here is the problem I'm up against.  Everyone of the mounts talks about
the VESA Pattern.  Most only go up to 1000mm (this is a 39.3" distance
between uprights on the back of the TV)
Mine is 44" in (or 1117.6mm)  but I can't find any VESA patterns that will
work.

Most of the stands can handle the weight and are rated for bigger TVs (up
to 85")  But I still can't find one that will mount to a TV with 44"
'studs'.

BTW, the TV is a Panasonic TH-65PF12UK Plasma Monitor.

UGG!  Although I can't complain.  It was a free TV. I'm almost ready to
buy another forklift to park in the den to mount it!  8>0

Thanks again and I hope everyone is enjoying their Holidays!

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson