[Shop-talk] Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone, oh yeah, and I have a question about tv mounts

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Tue Dec 25 07:21:16 MST 2018

Thanks so much!  I'm placing the order now!

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson

From:   Ian McFetridge <shop-talk2 at mcfetridge.org>
To:     eric at megageek.com
Cc:     Shop Talk <Shop-talk at autox.team.net>
Date:   12/25/2018 08:07
Subject:        Re: [Shop-talk] Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to
everyone, oh yeah, and I have a question about tv mounts

Hi Eric,

One of these  $17 wall mounts will work.  I have several.  The brackets
bolt to the back of the TV and then you hang them on the wall mount, so
they are basically infinitely adjustable to the limits of the width of the
base (this one is 48 inches, so it covers 44" easily.  If you want you can
look at mine, I'm just across the river.

Best,
Ian

On Tue, Dec 25, 2018 at 7:20 AM eric--- via Shop-talk <