[Shop-talk] mounting big ass TV

Ian McFetridge shop-talk2 at mcfetridge.org
Tue Dec 25 16:31:17 MST 2018

Yikes, good catch Mark, sorry Eric, that's not the one that I have.  My
bracket is closer to 4 feet wide.
Ok, more searching, i think this is the one I have:
https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=12994
The bracket is 1140mm wide (44.88 inches), which sounds like it might just
meet your needs.  Or as Mark said, it might be cheaper to just get two of
the smaller ones!

Best,
Ian