[Shop-talk] Fun find

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Sat Dec 29 07:45:21 MST 2018

I just wanted to share a little funny thing that just happened in the
shop.

I was cleaning off a shelf for the new 1HP Plasma TV (it's only
appropriate that it goes in the shop!)

On the shelf were all the injected molded cases that tools come in.  One
was heavy and had something rattling around inside.

I opened it to find a brand new, never used Dewalt 10" 18v cordless
circular saw! (I have an 8" that was was using for cordless.)

Don't you love it when you clean up the shop and find tools!

Happy day to all!

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson