[Shop-talk] CSST gas fittings

Arvid arvidj at visi.com
Sat Feb 24 07:01:50 MST 2018

Here is the "replacement parts kit" for the ones that I used ...
https://www.menards.com/main/plumbing/rough-plumbing/pipe-tubing-hoses-fittings-accessories/shop-all-pipe-fittings/flexible-gas-pipe-fittings-accessories/pro-flex-csst-replacement-parts/pfap-1210/p-1444445270709-c-9529.htm?tid=-4959026828721381472&ipos=4
... and the instructions ...
https://hw.menardc.com/main/items/media/TRUFL001/Install_Instruct/PRO-FLEX_2009_INS_MAN_15.pdf.

There is a silicone o-ring and a high temperature sealing gasket. I had
assumed that the end of the tubing rested against the high temperature
sealing gasket.