[Shop-talk] Phone Mount in Car

Matt mbarre at juno.com
Wed Jun 20 06:50:44 MDT 2018

The wife wants a mount for her phone in the car and I am very opposed to the air vent mounts because the louvers get damaged and I haven't seen good stability from those.  Next she comes up with a mount that inserts into the CD slot!?!  I have similar concerns but she says they are well reviewed - anyone on the list have experience with this? I am familiar with ram mounts via suction cup and have been pleased with them but mounting on the glass can make for a reach. Matt in Georgia