[Shop-talk] Phone Mount in Car

Peter Murray peterwmurray at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 13:47:57 MDT 2018

Another option is Panavise. They have a ton of options for a variety of
applications and have custom dash mounts for practically every vehicle
(though this group certainly can give the "every vehicle" claim a run for
its money).

Sorry for the horrible URL:
http://panavise.com/index.html?pageID=1&id1=30&startat=1&--woSECTIONSdatarq=30&--SECTIONSword=ww

Good for ham gear as well as smartphones.

-Peter