[Shop-talk] oven for powder coat

lee at automate-it.com lee at automate-it.com
Wed Jun 27 19:52:10 MDT 2018

  Another question before I blow up a circuit, etc. I've drawn my
proposed wiring for the oven w/ PID controller, shown below. Have I
done anything seriously stupid here? The oven's not put back together
yet, but I tested the fan and the lights with 110V, all works as
expected.

The "fan" is just the one that clears the space between the oven and
the top panel. I want to be able to have the fan and/or oven light on
without having the main power on. The chassis ground etc. is present,
but not shown in my drawing.

Any suggestions appreciated.
- Lee

Quoting lee at automate-it.com: