[Shop-talk] 6 v 200AH (or better) battery replacement

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Sat Nov 3 10:37:57 MDT 2018

Does anyone know of a source of 6v 200AH (or better) batteries (like on
fork lifts or golf carts.)

I see these things sell for about $200 a piece.  I was wondering if anyone
knows of a place to get them cheaper.  Maybe even slightly used for a
discount?

Just wondering.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson