[Shop-talk] Extension cord length vs. wire gauge

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Wed Oct 31 17:18:30 MDT 2018

To answer the questions,

The batteries seem to have very little lost it they aren't used all the
time.  I only got the saw this March, so far both battery packs are doing
fine.

Being able to use them in multiple devices helps.  But I can see your
concerns.

FWIW, but the chainsaw and CUT DOWN the hedges.  8>)

Or, talk to your neighbors about how they use as 'their guy' and contact
that person.  They may be willing to cut you a deal since they are already
next door.  Plus, tell them that you aren't a richie and they may
understand.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson