[Shop-talk] thumb drive question

Tim . tims_datsun_stuff at outlook.com
Thu Aug 15 10:57:07 MDT 2019

Sorry for the off topic but I know that there are more than a few computer people who are on this list so thought I'd see if anyone can help.

I am trying to put about 6.5GB worth of hearing exhibits on first an 8GB flash drive and now a 32GB flash drive.

I keep getting an error message that says one of the videos (only 5.27GB ) is "too large for the destination file system".

I did a fresh quick format on the empty flash drive but the file still won't transfer.

Thoughts?

(our "IT" department is worthless so I am not going to even try to get help)

Thanks
tim