[Shop-talk] Electric String Trimmers

John Miller jem at milleredp.com
Fri Aug 16 12:43:09 MDT 2019

> I'm not sure where you are, but I'd sell you this one for $50 or
> whatever, just to have an excuse to get a Milwaukee, since I've recently
> upgraded my battery tools and would like to get them all onto the same
> battery platform.  :-)

Yeah, that's the whole thing with battery tools, you are not buying a
tool you're buying a battery.

I've got a 'consumer-grade' Black and Decker string trimmer and it works
okay, the string spool isn't really big enough.  But the real bugbear is
that everything else I've got is DeWalt (okay, same company, but
different battery).

John.