[Shop-talk] Stupid camera question

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Wed Jul 10 17:56:26 MDT 2019

It isn't that simple.  The unit is literally 'built into' the ceiling in a
protected box (so it can't be removed if the house is robbed.)

I also don't have spare cable and all the cables I do have a run inside
walls and such.

I am also curious about what these standards are.

Thanks.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?