[Shop-talk] Shipper recommendation needed

PJ McGarvey pj_mcgarvey at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 15 05:55:31 MDT 2019

Had a T56 trans shipped to me using a service provided by Fastenal. It was the seller's choice, I think he had an account with them, but the only catch was I had to pick it up at a local Fastenal. It was crated, and they dropped it in the back of a pickup truck for me. Don't recall pricing, but it seemed reasonable. Also shipped a transaxle or two myself using Fedex, also reasonable prices, etc.

-PJ