[Shop-talk] seat belt clips analog

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Fri Mar 1 17:17:17 MST 2019

Ok, here is a weird one.

I finally got the F350 street legal, new ebrakes (WHAT A HUGE JOB on a
Dually!)  But at least I got to buy some new tools!

Anyway, the seat belt on this truck is missing the 'tab' that holds the
clip part of the belt up from the floor.  As a result, the clip slides
down to the floor each time I take off the seatbelt.

I know there are 'premade' clips that I can buy to add, but I was
wondering if anyone had any cool ideas for this?  A quick search on the
interwebs show there are many ways to do this, but I figured someone here
came up with some creative solution.  Or, just any homemade solution
(above "clothespin")

Any ideas?  Thanks!

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?