[Shop-talk] Hooking up a trickle charger to a truck with two batteries and a thermoswitch

John Innis jdinnis at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 10:20:47 MST 2019

Not sure about the trickle charger question, but the thermo switch you are
looking for is here:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001ADUKRO/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_JYaFCbC4AWCWW
The are available for different temp ratings.  I use the on at 0, off at 10
for my block heater.  It has worked flawlessly.

--
= Never offend people with style when you   =