[Shop-talk] Cabin Air Filters

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Fri Mar 8 12:29:51 MST 2019

OK, so my Ford Explorer is due for a new 'cabin air filter.'

It's $14 bucks, so I got it.  But my question is, do you really need them?
 Can I just remove it and leave it out?  I'm not allergic nor am I needing
to have 'filtered' air.  In fact, I think the whole idea of them is
insane.  But is there anything it is protecting?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?