[Shop-talk] annoying calls

Scott Hall scott.hall.personal at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 09:12:57 MDT 2019

I used to torment call droids too...but now I think most of them are doing
that job because they can't find anything else. I prefer they do that than
sit at home. I assume every single one of them leaves the very second they
find something better.

I do what everyone else does: do not call list, everybody gets Google Voice
number. Then I don't answer calls I don't recognize. I block persistent
same numbers...and my ringer is always on silent so unless I'm looking at
the phone when you call...I won't answer anyway.

I'm doing pretty good--I get almost no spam calls to my cell.