[Shop-talk] Maybe the weirest shop related question asked here.

Mark Andy marka at maracing.com
Thu Apr 2 13:29:26 MDT 2020

Howdy,

I've heard of people slipping and killing themselves in the bathtub too,
but I still don't spend a lot of time worrying about it when I take a
shower.

I think you're hell of a lot more likely to accidentally shoot yourself
carrying a gun working on cars than you are to need said gun to ward off
bears with rabies.

If you want to buy a cool gun, buy a cool gun.  Don't dress it up in a
bunch of BS.

Mark