[Shop-talk] need a new router

Tim . tims_datsun_stuff at outlook.com
Fri Apr 3 10:38:10 MDT 2020

This working from home has proven to me that I finally need to replace my very old router.

I don't want to have to go shopping for it but also know that my computer knowledge is dated and not even close to being up to date.

So, I need recommendations for a good home router that will be easy to configure.

I am pretty sure that I can get up to 100MB speed from our ISP so want to try to take advantage of that since both my wife and I are both working from home.

Thanks
stay healthy
tim