[Shop-talk] Maybe the weirest shop related question asked here.

J.C. Hassall jhassall at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 16:23:35 MDT 2020

Interesting statistics.  What are the death stats of being shot by some
woman's irate husband?

</humor attempt>

jim

--
W4BEA

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

I sometimes feel bad for the smart people - being simple-minded and easily
entertained is totally the way to go! ;-)
J. Stoll