[Shop-talk] Float chargers

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Thu Apr 9 00:52:34 MDT 2020

I'm not sure if it's still their policy or not; but used to be you could
return batteries to customer service (rather than the battery department)
and get a full refund.  Not a warranty on the battery, just part of their
general customer satisfaction guarantee.  No testing, no questions asked.  I
did that a couple years ago with a 4 year old battery that wouldn't hold a
charge any more, and walked out with a new one for $5 (only because the core
charge went up).

-- Randall