[Shop-talk] Professional Shop Question- I'll make one

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Mon Apr 13 15:55:46 MDT 2020

Al writes
>Is there any way a person would be able to self-host this?

I totally understand the desire to self host.  I'd be happy to hand over
this code, but I run a domino server and I doubt that anyone else in the
world still does.

As it wouldn't be much help for you.  Now, if you have a domino server,
I'll be happy to give you the template (if I make it, but there doesn't
seem to be any real intrest in it here.)

Geeze, what's a guy got to do to give away a free web based database for
tools to a bunch of shop hounds?  8>)

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?