[Shop-talk] Resurecting a totaly dead battery ?

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Jun 10 09:12:35 MDT 2020

I think your best bet is a tender (I’ve had good results with BatteryMinder). The BM claims it can resurrect some dead batteries with pulses to break up sulfation; I’d say you have. 50-50 chance. If it does come back to life leave the tender on; starting a car and running at idle just to top up the battery is bad for the engine.

Bob