[Shop-talk] Hoses

Brian and Wendy maynerdfamily at msn.com
Thu Mar 5 07:54:33 MST 2020

I don't buy any of the pre-made hoses. I go to my local hose and fitting store and get a length of the hose for push on fittings. The push on fittings work great and no hose clamp involved. This type of hose is good quality. Plus it is easy to make custom lengths if needed

Here is  McMaster link to the type of hose I am talking about.

https://www.mcmaster.com/air-hose/air-hose-for-push-on-fittings/

Fittings

https://www.mcmaster.com/push-on-hose-fittings

Brian Warrick