[Shop-talk] OT flash drives

Tim . tims_datsun_stuff at outlook.com
Sat Mar 14 09:21:41 MDT 2020

Thanks for the replies all.

A few of my own:

freeze the drive—probably try this.

baking it—it’s coated in rubber so probably not a good idea.

One Drive or Google Drive—We will be in totally in the cloud once our new case management system is done being built.

Flash drives or spinning hard drives—as the title of the post says: “Flash drives”

A USB portable hard drive should be much more reliable—this is what I wanted to do/use but management told me to get flash drives.

John Innis—great reply thanks. I’ll pass this one to the idiots…er…I mean management.

Al Fuller—I’ll pass your info along if I am not able to access this drive after freezing it.

Thanks again.
tim