[Shop-talk] Eye Pro

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Sat Mar 14 09:36:30 MDT 2020

Hello everyone,  I hope all are doing well as the stupid Covid-19 panic is
sweeping the world.

 I'm sure you are all getting more shop time.

I have a question about eye protection.  I ALWAYS wear eye pro in the
shop, so they often get scratched and marred and need replacement.

What is a good method for eye pro?  Should I go cheap and just replace
when they get scratched?  Or are there better quality ones out there that
don't get scratch easily and can last longer?

And where is a good source to get them?

Thanks in advance.  Stay safe!

Eric
Waldo Emerson