[Shop-talk] Eye Pro

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Sat Mar 14 12:50:39 MDT 2020

I wear safety regular glasses all the time. I don’t keep the side shields on them unless I am grinding or such. My glasses insurance covers one replacement lens set and/or frame per year. Hardly ever use regular safety glasses except when weed eating or working under vehicles.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Habitat for Humanity

> On Mar 14, 2020, at 1:41 PM, Randall via Shop-talk <shop-talk at autox.team.net> wrote:

All glasses get scratched eventually. My experience has been that cheap ones are no worse than expensive ones in that regard.

But I worry that cheap ones are more likely to shatter when hit with something major. No evidence of that as yet, but something to think about. How much is your eyesight worth?
-- Randall

Shop-talk at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96