[Shop-talk] Fence posts

Jeff Scarbrough fishplate at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 04:15:11 MDT 2020

How about some plastic door/window shims?  Cheap enough, and you should be
able to jam them between the post and the concrete.  Bonus is you can use
two or four per hole if you need to plumb it up.  (Two, assuming the rails
will hold it plum from side to side, otherwise four to hold it
independently of the efence).

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.