[Shop-talk] Fence posts

old dirtbeard dirtbeard at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 06:20:19 MDT 2020

Hi Bob,

I have not tried it for your particular application here, but polymeric
sand might work well. It is the sand that you use to lock pavers into place:

https://www.acehardware.com/departments/building-supplies/concrete-cement-and-masonry/sand-and-gravel/5409594?x429=true&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI55_S5_ye6AIVlBh9Ch3YfAHlEAQYASABEgKeCPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds