[Shop-talk] everybody OK with Covid-19?

ERIC RUSSELL ejrussell at mebtel.net
Mon Mar 16 17:44:32 MDT 2020

> Covid-19 is around.  How are you doing?
Our family is well. Being retired makes staying home easy. Being half Finnish makes maintaining social distance feel natural. As a retired ER nurse I am worried about the stress those folks are/will be under. Many places are reporting insufficient stocks of basic PPE (Personal Protective Equipment). Management is trying to get them to re-use equipment &/or telling them it is not needed. They worry about bringing something home. If you need medical care be patient with the staff. Eric RussellMebane, NC