[Shop-talk] Small compressors

Mark Andy marka at maracing.com
Tue Mar 17 09:37:32 MDT 2020

Howdy,

I haven't ever actually used one, but the first thing I'd check out would
be the inexpensive quiet compressors.  Stuff like this, though there are
obviously others...

https://www.harborfreight.com/air-tools-compressors/air-compressors-tanks/2-gallon-135-psi-ultra-quiet-hand-carry-jobsite-air-compressor-64596.html

Mark