[Shop-talk] Small compressors

Jimmie Mayfield mayfield+shoptalk at sackheads.org
Tue Mar 17 11:57:03 MDT 2020

I have a 25gal Craftsman Pro oil-filled compressor.  At 25 gallons, it's
at the larger end of what I'd consider "small" but it is on pneumatic
wheels so rolling it around isn't a problem.  I use it for everything
from filling tires to blowing out the sprinkler lines in the fall (I
usually aim a fan at the pump for the latter...the pump runs continuous
for an hour or two so this keeps the pump cool to the touch).