[Shop-talk] everybody OK with Covid-19?

Jack Brooks JIBrooks at live.com
Wed Mar 18 21:36:05 MDT 2020

Doing ok and having fun with a cute woman I discovered on the couch after running out of garage projects.

King County, WA Epicenter resident here too.  63 years old and mostly barricaded at home, except for occasional 6 AM forays to Home Depot for project supplies and some back country skiing on and off Tuesday through Thursday to avoid others.

On a positive note, I and I suspect many of you, have at least a couple of N95 masks in the garage, just in case.

Jack