[Shop-talk] HF coupons

Mark Miller markmiller at threeboysfarm.com
Wed Mar 25 12:57:33 MDT 2020

I have an app on my phone for their coupons.  It searches out all of the
various sources (emails, mailings, their website, etc) and lists all
current coupons.  You can select the ones you might want and put them in
a folder, then just show them from your phone to the cashier and s/he
scans them.  Good for when you are out and pass their store and realize
there is something you need.  Both of the quiet compressors are in there
as well as the larger and the smaller 'normal' ones.  In the android
store it is called 'HF Coupons' - whoever thought that name up should
get a big bonus.

Regards,

Mark Miller   707-490-5834
markmiller at threeboysfarm.com