[Shop-talk] Maybe the weirest shop related question asked here.

Ronnie Day ronnie.day at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 12:33:03 MDT 2020

I think a plastic bag is a bad idea. You need reasonable circulation, not
an airtight bag. Haven't owned firearms in years, but my dad was a
collector, hunter, reloader. There was air circulation in his gun safe.
Hand guns were in individual cases/pouches wrapped in oil cloth. Not soaked
in oil, just very light amounts.