[Shop-talk] Keeping a gun safe in a gun safe (and definately not 2nd amendment stuff)

Mike Rambour lists at dinospider.com
Sun Mar 29 18:01:42 MDT 2020

https://www.cabelas.com/product/GOLDEN-ROD-DEHUMIDIFIER-ROD/1769596.uts?productVariantId=3773289&WT.tsrc=PPC&WT.mc_id=GoogleProductAds&WT.z_mc_id1=03823153&rid=20&ds_rl=1246555&ds_rl=1246558&ds_rl=1252245&gclid=Cj0KCQjwjoH0BRD6ARIsAEWO9Dtw-15MYioD9a8gD3oPrF952KORtnDO-kVJIaw3MtT18RlmKcSb0TkaAguhEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

We use them on boats also

Sent via rubber ducky