[Shop-talk] Maybe the weirdest shop related question asked here.

Peter Murray peterwmurray at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 09:18:29 MDT 2020

I also thought "why not just keep it in a holster", but I certainly can
understand the discomfort of lying on the side that has the pistol attached.

That said, my Ruger LC9s has never bothered me. Single-stack, and durable.
I use a Versacarry Zero Bulk, which further minimizes the discomfort.

I wouldn't want to rely on something I don't handle regularly.

-Peter