[Shop-talk] Mason jar treads in wood?

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Tue Oct 6 07:43:56 MDT 2020

Never heard of a tap for that. Shouldn’t be that hard to make from a wood mandrel & a metal cutter. If you are just tapping a blind hole I doubt a tap will work.

If it is a through hole you could cut the top off the lids & secure that into the hole.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Habitat for Humanity