[Shop-talk] software

Donald H Locker dhlocker at comcast.net
Tue Oct 6 15:06:47 MDT 2020

I'll add my voice for the LibreOffice.org products. LibreOffice is very
good at reading M$ files (and has the older, more familiar to me) menu
interface. PDF export is excellent. I strongly prefer LibreOffice over
M$ products.

I have not used OpenOffice for about ten years (since Oracle swallowed
it and stopped progress. OO has since moved to Apache, but I found
LibreOffice to be generally more reliable.)

HTH,
Donald.
--
*Plain Text* email -- it's an accessibility issue
() no proprietary attachments; no html mail