[Shotimes] SS air filter part no.

Mike Bruce shoitoff@verizon.net
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 10:25:23 -0500

Check out this thread from the SHOforum.
http://www.shoforum.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=004192

Mike Bruce

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Adam Parrott
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2004 3:36 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Cc: TechSHO@topica.com
Subject: [Shotimes] SS air filter part no.

Got a little question for you SHO Shop 'supporters'.  ;)

Regarding the fender-well K&N cone that comes with the SHO Shop cold-air
kit, do any of you guys know if this cone has an equivalent catalog part
number that could be used when ordering from a K&N dealer, AZ, etc.?  If
no
part number is availabe, does anybody know it's dimensions?

FWIW, no, I have not yet searched the SHO Forum or SHOtimes archives on
this subject, though I do seem to recall the subject being discussed
recently.  I figured an outright inquiry would fetch better answers,
considering it's 2:30am and I don' feel like searchin' right now.  ;)

Adam P.