[Shotimes] Sable SHO on Ebay

George Fourchy George Fourchy" <krazgeo@jps.net
Sun, 01 Dec 2002 05:18:26 -0800

On Sun, 1 Dec 2002 03:13:52 EST, IdriveaSHO@aol.com wrote:

> Also how would
>you smog it since that engine was never offered in that car? And valour
>seats? AHHHH! Oh well, to each their own.

You take it to a certification station, the same place where you take one that won't
pass, and you show them the car, and you show them the figures where it passes with
flying colors, like all healthy SHOs do.  Then the car will get an exemption for its
non-standard engine, and from then on it will be smogged like any other SHO ATX.

I've ridden in it a lot at conventions.  It is a very nice car.

George