[Shotimes] '93 MTX for sale

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Sun, 01 Dec 2002 15:26:27 -0500 (EST)

It is not my car, I know nothing more about it more than what I am putting here:

White with white slicers. Grey interior cloth with leather. Drivers side
bolster worn through, otherwise in good shape. CD player, 262K miles. Sign on
it says many new parts. Bullseye on drivers side, long crack on passenger side
windshield. Couple of big scratches on hood. Little scratches other places.
Looks like it has been painted since it has overspray on the sticker on the
drivers door.

VIN 1FALP54Y4PA132078

Located just south of Burlington WI on Highway P.

Sign says $2500.

262-279-0905

Paul L Fisher
'93 Ford Taurus SHO Crimson Clearcoat ATX 166K Build date 11/18/1992
- K&N Panel filter, Tokico Struts, Eibach Springs, Dynomax cat-back, Holley
190lph fuel pump, FPS rebuilt ATX, 26mm rear sway bar, Performance-Plus
Stainless Steel Y-pipe, Delrin sub-frame bushings, Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30
oil, Amsoil Synthetic ATF.
'00 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0L V8 AWD Oxford White Clearcoat 34K Build date
11/19/1999
- Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30 oil, K&N Fuel Injection Performance Kit

SHO Club member http://www.shoclub.com/
Check out my web site http://www.paul-fisher.com/
Amsoil dealer http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil.htm

Get $5 free from Paypal! https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=P3XEFFBFUFKN6