[Shotimes] Mazda 6 s, ME WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

van Oss van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 21:51:23 -0600

Thanks for the tip, Noah.  I checked the specs on Mazda's website.  Many of the dimensions are pretty close to the Gen 1/2 Taurus.
Trunk space is smaller (15 vs. our 18) and interior volume slightly less (96 vs. our 100), height is greater, most interior
dimensions (head/leg/hip/shoulder) are within an inch.  Powertrain sure sounds familiar although torque is slightly less (192 vs.
our 200).

Yeah, wouldn't it be ironic if they resurrected the SHO through Mazda.  The people who gave us the MTX-IV, by the way.

Joseph van Oss