[Shotimes] low coolant light

James White greensho@crown.net
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 23:56:34 -0600

I have done my best, but I still have a "low coolant" light on both of my
SHOs.

After scraping, etc. didn't work, I tool an abrasive wheel on a Dremel Tool
and tried to clean these pesky contacts, but it didn't seem to work.

Maybe I should clean all past the tin plating down to bare brass?

But I would have to cut the plastic "ears" off of this sensor in order to
get to the backside of these contacts.  Should I do this, or is there a
simple and easy way to clean these things?

I need simple and easy, because it is rather cold out there and my garage
isn't heated.  :-(

Jim White - greensho@crown.net
Valparaiso, Indiana
'93  5 SPEED   276k few mods
'95  5 SPEED   227k lots of mods
ouble clutch"  it's good for both you and your SHO