[Shotimes] SHO sighting in a

Michael S Wojton Mike.Wojton@owens-ill.com
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 11:33:00 -0500

Alot of interior shots are done with just the shell of the car mounted on
a truck or trailer; they can't actually be driven.  If that's the case, I'd be
thankful they didn't cut up an actual SHO to do the shots.  : )

Mike Wojton
'95 MTX
Toledo, Ohio
shomike@tri-statesho-svt.org

K&N sans silencer cone
SHO Shop Y-pipe

"Avoid the clap." - Jimmy Dugan

------------------( Forwarded letter 1 follows )---------------------
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 08:11:45 -0600
To: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
Cc: Shotimes@autox.team.net
From: Donald.Mallinson[dmall]@mwonline.net
Sender: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] SHO sighting in a movie

Yes, every year since that movie came out, it has come up on
the list.

Rent the movie and take a better look.  The interior shots
show the wrong headrests, maybe the wrong seats.  Also, when
he is shown driving the "SHO" from inside, notice when he
stops, there is clicking and he makes a movement to put what
appears to be an ATX floor shift in "Park".

Exterior shots all have what I think are authentic SHO sounds.

Don Mallinson.

P.S. in "The Santa Clause II" there is no SHO, but it is a
good movie.   If you want a really good Tim Allen movie,
check out "Big Trouble", the car star is a Geo Metro, and
the movie is a lot of fun.