[Shotimes] low coolant light

van Oss van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 10:49:53 -0600

I like Steve's idea.  One of the drivers in my household (ahem...) does not regularly scan the gauges.  Didn't notice a
low-oil-pressure situation until I mentioned it.

You can get a "beeper bulb" to replace an ordinary backup lamp.  Then when the car's in reverse, you get both light and beeping.  I
wonder if anybody makes a "beeper bulb" that would fit in place of the 164 bulbs used for idiot lights.

Joseph