[Shotimes] Mazda 6 s, ME WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark Kelley mrkelley64@earthlink.net
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 17:57:23 -0600

Oh I agree 100%.  I wasn't addressing what the competition is doing but what
Mazda will do over the next couple of years.  Too little zoom-zoom too late?
Definitely.  Then again, they could surprise us next year!  With their VVT
system being so new, they could be playing it conservative this year.